Friday, August 16, 2013

Check out my new, slightly different blog

In this blog -- http://theProverbs32woman.blogspot.com -- I have felt completely free to type about whatever was on my mind.  Past events, current events, recipes, travelogues from Savannah, GA, Guatemala, and the coast of California etc. etc. have graced my posts as well as numerous photos of my beautiful children and grandchildren.  There are also many stories from our days as missionaries in Ecuador. I am sure that I will continue to return to this one from time to time. But recently, I felt myself needing to be more succinct, more focused on one subject at a time, more essay-like, I suppose.  So, I set up another blog.  This one is entitled  http://ihavealottosayblog.wordpress.com

For those of you who have read my musings for awhile, especially my children and in-law children, the title will be totally unsurprising.  Whichever format suits you better, I hope you will continue to read my thoughts and maybe learn a few lessons from me the easy way.  In other words, learn from MY mistakes rather than making so many of your own.

Thank you for following me.

http://ihavealottosayblog.wordpress.com
I just pray that what I have to say will be worthy of your time reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment